ZO Skin Ossential Brightening Masque is a single packaged sheet masque which ensures genuine brightening effects to contribute to a more even tone.
The Masque restores skin clarity, reduces pigmentation and discoloration. This brightening product ensures a radiant, more even skin tone and texture, diminishes pores with citric, salicylic and lactic acids. Ossential Brightening Sheet Masque, with arbutin and green tea, helps to minimize the production of excess skin pigment and supply ample hydration to the tissues.
Key Benefits of ZO Ossential Skin Brightening Sheet Masque
- Helps minimize brown spots, and provides a more even skin tone
- Replenishes and restores hydration and supports hydration restoration
- Reduces inflammation to help soothe and calm skin
- Provides antioxidant benefits to protect against future damage
- Offers pre-cut sheets to maximize coverage of all areas of the face, including the eyelids
- Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf extract
- Glycerin, panthenol, erythritol, natto gum
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, dipotassium glycyrrhizate
- Tocopheryl acetate
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Natto Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-14M, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Erythritol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Thoroughly cleanse and dry face. Peel masque from the transparent liner. Apply the masque first to the eye area, then to the rest of the face. Smooth masque gently over face to ensure good contact with the skin. Leave masque on for 10-15 minutes. To remove the masque, peel off slowly from the edges.
Avoid using on blemished, irritated or sunburned skin. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages, tapes or peel-pff masques. Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen or itchy during or after use. If irritation persists after masque is removed, rinse skin with water and consult a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.